Business Intelligence software specific for Business Analysis: "set of methods and techniques to take full control of a company or group of companies".
- Any number of companies, from micro-SMEs to large corporations.
- Accounting and non-accounting data, and smart design about their storage.
- Budgets, Forecasts and Objetives, and comparatives with the real situation.
- Comparison along different periods, including a year on year way.
- Virtual grouping of business structures, consolidation and comparative analysis at any level.
- Predictive Analysis and Simulation of Scenarios.
- Any type of Business Analysis: Financial Statements, Business Plans, Sectorial Indicators, ...
The user can define and generate any kind of report, and manage for it both accounting and non-accounting information, which may be in the database or being imported from third-party applications or from excel files. The user can create the structure of data storage he wants, which involves no dependence, eg accounting systems.